Labradors Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The puppies will be 7 weeks old tomorrow (doesn't time fly) :D The 6 bitches had their vet checks yesterday and the 6 dogs will be going along tonight for theirs. Vet is really happy with them all and has said that they are ready to leave now. Have 2 being picked up tomorrow :( and the rest will be filtering out over the next 2 weeks due to some buyers having holidays planned. I will be really sad to see them go, but I am so happy with the homes they are going to, and I will be glad of some normality. I knew it would be hard work, but 12 puppies running riot around the kitchen and backgarden has been very tough to deal with. Still, they are all absolutely gorgeous! Here are some piccies for you all. I am very proud of these babies!

Foxhart Sleeping Sun (The only Yellow Bitch)

Foxhart Fix You (My Yellow Boy) :D

Foxhart The Scientist (My close friend is having this little chap)

Foxhart Easy To Please (My Brother is having this chap!)

Mum in her anti pup outfit which I made out of a pair of knickers and a t-shirt! :wink:

G

·
They're all scrummy!!

Nice that some of them are going to friends and family, you'll get to see them grow up!!

Anita & Rueben
xXx

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
They are all so lovely. How nice that a couple are going to your friend and brother you will be able to watch them grow.

I imagine it is very hard work watching and looking after 12 pups. I am having enough trouble with two!!! :D :D

·
Premium Member
5,474 Posts
What gorgeous puppies - and I love Asha's designer outfit :lol:

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Loving the pictures, and the puppies! ESPECIALLY loving the names... you a Coldplay fan by any chance? Corking names!

Di

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes Di, huge Coldplay fan here :D I did try and be creative and make up some wierd and wonderful names but couldn't quite think of 12 so grabbed my Coldplay CD's and just went from there. I did want Foxhart White Shadows for my boy and although the KC website said it did not conflict with anything, typically that name was the only one rejected :( so I chose my favourite song instead 'Fix You'

Yes, Asha was sporting a lovely little creation which consisted of a pair of boxer shorts, a t-shirt and some pegs as the little terrors knew they could slip inside the sleeves so I had to peg them closed. Asha took it all in her stride! :D Luckily they seem to have lost interest in suckling (no milk anyway) and I don't have to dress Ash up anymore!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Aww they are Lovely puppies there so lease you now they are going a good for ever home and that all you want and then you can see them all growing up are you going to keep one .

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
aww they are gorgeous, I shall be making something similar for Molly soon!! Bless - they are all lovely.

Heidi

·
Registered
12 Posts
Aww they are really lovely, how on earth did you cope with 12!!!! i have 8 and thats bad enough. I know the feeling tho as hard as it is to let them go its made easier by the fact they are such hard work and are ready to go to their new homes.

Mel x

1 - 15 of 15 Posts