Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1555 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello There Everyone, :D

We recently had a great idea for Labforums, from one of our members, Anna. :wink:

I'm pleased to announce the 'Labrador Forums Treasure Hunt for labs!'

Each reply to this thread, will ask for a different item of 'treasure' as retrieved by your lovely labs. All you need to do, is catch them in the act and upload a photo of them with their winning treasure! Once you have uploaded your photo, it is then up to you decide what the next item of treasure should be for the next person. (And so on, and so on) :wink:

Bradley is going to start the treasure hunt of, and here he is in a photo of his 'catch of the day' his treasure - a pine cone!

Have fun everyone, and don't forget, as soon as you as uploaded your labs photo...you need to suggest the next item of treasure required. (please ensure all items are safe and aren't likely to cause our labs any harm- thank you) If someone has beat you to it, you'll have to work on the next item required. :wink: :D

May the treasure hunt commence... :D :D

OK - Our next item of required treasure is a 'duck or pheasant' (toy ones accepted!)

Have fun!! 8)

Julie

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
What a great idea Anna, Shadow is flat out dreaming at the mo (let sleeping dogs lie!!), but I've got the camera and his toy duck ready.........! lol :D

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Good idea Anna :) ,havent got a duck or a pheasant as Buster chews all soft toys up, so will have to wait for another suggestion.

Kev

·
Registered
880 Posts
you could always find a real one, Vogue found lots this morning but I didn't have my camera! Besides she cant quite catch them, they swim away from her, or worse, fly!
Anna

·
Registered
7,556 Posts

A bigger, clearer version is in Shadows Album in black labs gallery

Shadow with Webster the duck!

Next treasure to be found is a sock!!

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Thanks Kev, took some persuading - happy enoughto hold it in his mouth until i pointed the camera at him, then he dropped it!!! Little poser! lol

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Buster with a sock!

Not a very good pic but he wouldnt keep still lol

The next treasure to be found is a Carrot

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Hi anna and Julie... great idea but any tips on labbies like Frodo who just cannot pose.. he runs towards to the camera when he sees it... :? ..bu i;m gonna enjoy other treasure hunt pics...

paul & kev....lovely pics of shadow and buster....

Happy Treasure Hunting

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great photos Kev & Paul :D

The treasure hunt is going well!

Vidhya - bribery! lol - try holding a treat in your hand whilst getting Frodo to sit with his 'treasure' ...hope this helps, it's worked on Brad a few times.. :lol:

Am looking forward to the carrot !!

Julie

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
lolz rhoni really doubt if anyone wud admit to wearing those.... :wink: ... I've heard shadow has a thing for panties but only the sexy ones :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
ROFL Vidhya,

Funny with Shadow being a boy I thought size didn't matter !

People will have to take their pups round to their mum's house then ! lol

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Yep should be a good 'un Vidhya ! lol

I wonder how many members have rushed to their ' smalls ' drawer thinking it an easy one, then stopped, closed it again and walked away ! lol

1 - 20 of 1555 Posts