Labradors Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,324 Posts
I drove past you, I was due to be helping out at a working test up the road at Studley Royal, as it was, my shift didn't quite go as expected and I didn't get home until gone 5am, so I dropped off what was needed and went straight home to get some much needed rest. At one point I got stuck in a convoy of soft top Mercs, sat in the middle in my LWB white van!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What are the odds.

One thing I was pleased with; the number of people that asked first if they could approach my dog or let theirs approach Lando. Exactly as it should be.

I'm not a fan at all of this "our dogs must meet" attitude. Especially when I'm on the field training Lando.

But it was a great day. Great weather and overall vibe at the place. Much more like the earlier years of SCITP as opposed to the Halfords display it was for a couple of years.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
First big busy event for Lando. Lots of people, cars, strange noises, loud noises. Not a flinch out of him and felt very proud as people came over to see him and compliment.
More people looked at him than our car haha!

That is one stunning dog you have there (think I've said it before but I'll say it again...and again..and again)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is one stunning dog you have there (think I've said it before but I'll say it again...and again..and again)
Thank you, that's very kind of you.
We're immensely proud of him,even without the positive comments from others.

He's no show dog or prime working example, but he's got absolutely bags of character and the sweetest personality. The fact that his coat shines and he's good looking is a bonus haha!

We went to visit a new pup the other day, so Lando will have another friend soon :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts