Labradors Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Firstly thank you for all your kind comment on my first introduction. Lana received her second injection yesterday so I am looking forward to her first walk, five days the vet say, so I take it that should be ok. Sorry I have not got back sooner but have been very busy lately, I am having to remove pink pebbles from my front garden and putting it back to grass, so I can let Lana out the front garden without the fear of her trying to eat pink pebbles, something I overlooked before her arrival so it all go go go at the minute, or should I say spend spend spend. Buts shes worth it :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
5 Days?

First time seeing Lana she is adorable, proper Andrex puppy, LoL. But the question I would like to ask you is your Vet says you can take Lana out 5 days after her second innoculation my dog Barney had his second Vet told me 14 days have you had a different course. Or is my Vet being over cautious. Barney is absolutlely bouncing would love to take him for a walk.
Regards
Ian

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I have to confess I was taking Gillie out and about straight after the second jab but to 'non doggy' areas for the first few days. He seems to have survived the experience!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts