Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, have been reading the forms now for quite a time now and have been getting helpful information from them, Anyway after thinking about getting a Labrador now for quite a few years now, I have decided, now this is the right time, so Hi from Lana and looking forward to using the forms :D

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
Luna says hi Lana!!!! Welcome to LF, she is a gorgeous pup!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks

Thanks for you comments, a couple of you have asked what is her breeding, she is a pedigree from a show dog line. We traveled from N Ireland to Scotland to get her and we think it was well worth it, as we love her to bits

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Re: Thanks

Lana_one said:
she is a pedigree from a show dog line. We traveled from N Ireland to Scotland to get her and we think it was well worth it, as we love her to bits
I think we guessed that :D was just wondering what her breeding is - always nice to know when you see a nice dog (and put us out of our misery :lol: ) :D are you going to be showing her?

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Hello and welcome to LF what a gorgeous girls so she is she is well worth it coming up here that that puppy are you going to show her she would do really well in shows . :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: Thanks

sue51 said:
Lana_one said:
she is a pedigree from a show dog line. We traveled from N Ireland to Scotland to get her and we think it was well worth it, as we love her to bits
I think we guessed that :D was just wondering what her breeding is - always nice to know when you see a nice dog (and put us out of our misery :lol: ) :D are you going to be showing her?
Oh dear now I am looking silly, not sure about your question (whats her breeding) I have loads of paper work on her and I'm in contact with the breeder so will find out :oops:

Yes we would like to show her.

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Don't worry - curious what kennel she has come from and who her parents are :D This should be on her registration paperwork and pedigree :D

A few of us have been capitivated by her - will be watching how she gets on with interest :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts