Labradors Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to bring this post back :p

we all say how much we love our labs and how clever they are and good and such well i want to know what bad habits of your labs do you dislike or niggles at you..lol.

brandy- hmmm the only annoying thing she does is snore..lol.

rosze- well dribbles when im getting her dinner ready (then i go and slip on it) DIGGING grrrr oh yeah and her redocarting..lol..(which is now under control thankfully)

so come on own up dish the dirt on ya lovely labs..lol..

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Yes totally agree with you,we love them to bits but they do a few annoying things.

Always manage to bring you a drink of water,Kassie is really good at this.

Sox digs for Scotland I'm sure she will find oil one of these days :lol:

Gypsy stays so close to me that i trip over her on a daily basis.

It would be a duller life without them they brighten up my day with their annoying little habits!!

S

·
0 Posts
Corrie certainly isn't an angel - perhaps more a loveable rogue, theif, pest :lol: but I love him to bits! :D

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Buster is just a thief he doesn't mind what he pinches.

He is also a very keen gardener, nothing is safe from him he even raids the hanging baskets 8O My garden is so bare it looks like it has had weedkiller poured all over it lol

Kev

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
LOL - Great thread Clair. :wink:

Yes - we love our labs, but i agree at times they can be right little monkies!

Brad can be very cheeky when he wants to be, and he has this thing about picking up stuff when we are not looking! It's usually a small rock or stone...thankfully he doesn't eat them, but we can always tell when he's got something in his mouth, as he has a really guilty look!!! :eek: :D

We've been lucky on the chewing, in that he's not really a chewer. Every night he'll go and get my slippers and take them to his bed though, just to rest his head on! Bless.

He also has a 'secret den' in the motorhome, which is behind the drivers chair.... this is where we find all missing socks, misc leaves, the odd arm and leg that he has pulled of his toys or any small item he can add to his 'Bradley stash' ! I'm sure he thinks we don't know about it, but i visit his den everyday! lol

I'm sure it will be different when we move into a house when we get back home - only time will tell! I have a feeling he is going to be pretty green fingered, and join the Alan Titchmarsh school of digging for labs!!

Don't forget everyone, we have the mischievious lab competition running, so make sure you add your little angels name to it! Can be found here:

http://www.labradorforums.co.uk/ftopict-15.html

Bye for now

Julie

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Also forgot to mention the digging up of my newly planted plants :evil: :lol: I've since learned my lesson and everything that I would like to stay in the garden is now behind some wire fencing :lol:

·
Registered
669 Posts
After yrs of all the naughty little things like digging and stealing socks we have got the bad habits down to...

- chewing paper into the tiniest pieces - I think thats Charlie
- leaving bits of biscuits on the carpet
- playing chase with each other through the house and knocking us over!

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
over here its picking up stones & sticks & all rubbish... He's such an angel at home and devil when we just step out lolz....I always comment a prisoner set free :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
113 Posts
:D ginger is the devil muahahah . gosh what does she NOT do. eat such rubbish when she goes to the balcony that she has a stomach upset for 2 days. bite the pipes of the washing machine. bite my comp wires not 2 forget BITE HUMANSSSS. oh yesss most iritating thing ever she kills my beds matress whenever its hanging out a bit . she jumps on it and bites it till i dont scold her. well i can find million other such thingies but then lol she's a lot of fun

1 - 14 of 14 Posts