Labradors Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I took this cute photo of Echo with the GP's. I think she wanted to know why they were allowed on the sofa and not her.

Do you have any photo's of your labs with your other pets?

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
From this at first meeting....

...to this a few months later

I have another cat, but he continues to co-exist with the dog rather than engage in mutually beneficial friendship!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ahhhhhhhh they look so cute together in the second photo.

In the first one well lets just say 'if looks could kill'

Tricia

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
This was Luna meeting a friend's two cats. One dog friendly, one not! Can you tell which is which??!!!!

Luna would love to make friends with all cats she comes across but unless she is really calm they just RUN!

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Blimey- Ruby is the split of Mouse! And she share's her passion for shelled-creatures judging by the amount of snails she brings in out of the cold and arranges around the house!

Can we have more photos of Ruby please (says Mouse!!)?

Becs and The Gang

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
Sorry - only have Luna as a pet! - but here she is again, this time asking our back fence neighbour (baby cow!) around to play! (His Mum said no cos it was bedtime!)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Just for you Becs! Mouse's Sister, Ruby

Becs said:
Can we have more photos of Ruby please (says Mouse!!)?

Becs and The Gang

Hi Becs and the Gang,

Here are pics of Ruby at 18 weeks.

Ruby sends a big wet kiss to her Sister, Mouse

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Oh, she's beautiful! Mouse sends sloppy licks, a wrestle of the neck and a chase around the garden back to Ruby!!!

Are you a little bit thrilled with the way Ruby is turning out, cos I am with Mouse?!!

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi Becs,

I am so thrilled with Ruby.

I grew up with Labradors and have always wanted one. We been married for 17 years and I've had to wait that long for Ruby! The time was never right as we have lived in Australia and Canada.

I find myself just smiling at times! She is perfect!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts