Labradors Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else have a Wii fit?

And if so, have you noticed that your labs think its the perfect opportunity to lick your face and jump all over you, particularly when you are lying there flat out trying to master that yoga pose or muscle stretch, or crunch those abs? 8O 8O 8O

Just given up on my work out as I have been licked to death by my loopy pair who find the whole notion of me lying on the floor in my jammies too much fun for words :roll: :roll:

Mibbe a bacon buttie is a better idea after all :lol: ! :wink:

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are fab, Mary! Great fun and you really feel it afterwards, but honestly, the dogs think it's all for their amusement!!!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I have a wii fit and since getting Roxy last October haven't used it :oops: :oops: :oops:

I really enjoyed it, but once I stopped can't seem to get the will power to start again and its going to tell me how much weight I've put on !!!

G

·
Rueben loves mine more than me!

He especially loves to step on it when I'm doing the balance games :roll: and he also sits right behind me when I'm doing the step workout!

Best pressie I've had in ages though, SO much fun! :lol: :lol:

Anita & Rueben
xXx

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
_Kate_ said:
to tell me how much weight I've put on !!!
I'm with you there, Kate - took me a good week or so to pluck up the courage to step on the darn thing after my holiday in the sun this year!! :oops:

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
_anita_ said:
He especially loves to step on it when I'm doing the balance games :roll: and he also sits right behind me when I'm doing the step workout!
:lol:

Anita & Rueben
xXx
Yup - Reuben sounds just like my girls!! There for the sole purpose of their amusement!! :wink:

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
LOL Mo, if you lie down on my floor to even watch the tv Alfie thinks your fair game...

We are planning onbuying the Wii and the Wii fit for xmas as a family pressie, Alfie will be behind the gate if i;m ever using it...lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yes, my weight often varies by a few Kgs when little Saffie decides to come over and see what all the fuss of standing on this white thing is all about.

When we first got the Wii Fit, it became her 2nd favourite bed for a while too!

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
_Donna_ said:
We are planning onbuying the Wii and the Wii fit for xmas as a family pressie, Alfie will be behind the gate if i;m ever using it...lol
It was Santa in this house last year, Donna! What's lovely about it is that everyone can join in so you don't lose your kid (or OH) to the video game (says she sho is ignoring all around her whilst on the laptop :lol: :lol: )!!

·
Registered
520 Posts
I have wii fit and ea sports active and lost half a stone so far! The dogs think its hilarious, especially when Puds stands on the board behind me for weighing :roll:

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Your posts really made me laugh :lol: :lol:

Fidge gets all excited when I do the ski jumping and the hoola - no idea what she thinks I'm doing but whatever it is she thinks it's great fun - not good for my high scores though :p

I would highly recommend the new Wii Sports Resort game - brilliant fun and the best game I've bought in years.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I have a wii fit and I know what you mean. If you lay down you get trampled on and licked to death :lol: :lol:

If I do the jogging one, then she thinks she should join in too!

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We should invent a dog wii fit board to go alongside the owners and patent it and make a fortuna!!! (Umm - I think I just destroyed our chances of a fortuna since I've posted this idea now :oops: :wink: )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts