Labradors Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have recently lost my beautiful 13 year old Honey and I am heartbroken 馃挃
She was the perfect Labrador and I would like to know if any of her relatives are on here.

I got her from Labralee breeders in Solihull in November 2008. She was born 5 September 2008 or around that time. I was given her pedigree information but unfortunately she ate it!

she was petite for a Labrador and had the build and energy of a gun dog. She had no health problems apart from allergies.
She was kennel club registered. Would they be able to trace her blood line for me?

thank you 馃檹馃徎
Anna

Premium Member
If you know her KC name you can look her up on the Kennel Club website. If you click on the health test results finder you can put in any KC registered name of any dog, and it will bring up the pedigree of the dog.

Administrator
Wow! They certainly bred some dogs over around a 20 year period, 111 pages of them! I've trawled through them all! But sadly none born in September 2008. That year they registered puppies in January, February, May, June, July, October and November. Sorry, but somewhere your dates must be wrong.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow! They certainly bred some dogs over around a 20 year period, 111 pages of them! I've trawled through them all! But sadly none born in September 2008. That year they registered puppies in January, February, May, June, July, October and November. Sorry, but somewhere your dates must be wrong.
I must have dates wrong but thank you so much, it means a lot to me. How do I access the October and November registrations?

Administrator
Sadly you cant. You can only access the kennel name Labralee and trawl through all until you find one born on the correct month. Which was what I tried. The other possibility is to do a google search for Labralee Labradors, and contact the breeder direct.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts