Labradors Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone

I have big news!

We have now got our Venue location confirmed for our 'Lab Forums Get Together' 2005.

I am happy to confirm that it will be taking place at:

Place - Kingsbury Water Park, Warwickshire

Date - Saturday 20th August 2005

Time - 09:00-18:00

A programme of events for the day will be written up shortly.

Kingsbury Water Park is a beautiful location, with 15 lakes situated in over 600 acres of country park. We are now putting together a programme of events for the day itself, and hope to make it a fantastic day out for you & your lovely labs.

We have now created a forum especially for all the get together information, which will make it easier to find everything you need to know.

We do need to know who will be attending so as soon as we have added our 'Lab Liason' organiser, please add your name.

There is a likely to be a small fee for the get together, this will depend on the events that will be taking place, at the moment we do not have a price. As soon as we have more details we will let you know.

There is car parking galore at Kingsbury, so parking is not a problem, and we will have our own designated area especially for 'Lab forums' members. Car parking is £2-50 which is payable by coins on entry (barrier) to the car park itself.

We are now organising all the information to facilities such as hotels, camping, b & bs etc.,which are close by - if you will be making a considerable journey or if you wish to make it a little holiday or have a break. (Dave & I will be staying in the campsite nearby in our motorhome)

Although nothing is confirmed, i can give you a little info as to what we are hoping to organise for the day, such as a sponsored 3km walk for charity, catering, dog trainers demonstration, face painting, raffle, a stall from 'Furbabies' shop, & much more. We are also hoping that the press will be in attendance.

We would now like to put together a small team of volunteers, to help with organising and research for the get together. Some help on the day for various bits and pieces would also be much appreciated. If you would like to help out, please send me or labadmin a PM. Many Thanks for this.
We and of course Bradley are really looking forward to meeting you, don't hesitate to contact us if you need to know anything, hopefully most of your questions will be answered in the coming weeks when more details are confirmed.

Best Regards to all

Julie, Dave & Bradley

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
363 Posts
I am seriously thinking of going for a day out or maybe staying over if there is a dog friendly hotel in the area?

Can i just ask though if my sister wants to come with her heinz 57 collie cross can she?

Love Hazelx

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Hazel,

We would love for you to come to the Get Together, and your friend and her dog are also very welcome.

We will make sure you have a great day and should your friends dog want to participate in any of the events, then please do. :wink:

Hope you can make it, we look forward to meeting you.

All the best,

Julie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts