Labradors Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

It's competition time - and have we got a great one for you!!

We have decided to create our very own special Labrador Forums calendar for 2006! The stars of which will be your very own beloved labradors.

We will soon be creating a new photo gallery especially for all of your competition entry photos, and at the end of the year we will be selecting a winning photo for each month of the year. We will also be taking a photo of our members and their labs at our Get Together in August, and will include a fabulous photo of a group shot on the back of the calendar!

We will also be looking for a winning photo to feature on the front cover of the calendar, and will be choosing a photo that has a chocolate, black & yellow labrador in it. (You might like to team up with a friend and their lab if you don't have one of each!)

You will have an opportunity to brighten up your wall at home, as we will be selling the Labrador Forums calendars in our online shop, 'Furbabies'.

Do you have any extra special photos? From cute photos to funny photos - we can't wait to see all of your beautiful labradors at their best! Your lab could be famous throughout the world!

To enter the competition it's easy, all you need to do is upload a photo to the new competition gallery, entitled 'Labrador Forums Calendar 2006'

You can enter as many photos as you like to the competition, but please make sure they are clear, high quality photos. In focus of course. :lol:

I'll keep you posted as to when the galleries are ready! :wink:

Good luck everyone.

All the best

Julie & Dave

·
Registered
16,475 Posts
Cant wait for this one to come back up and add some pictures of Hershey if he gets on he will be an offical star and not justa star in my eyes hehehe :lol:

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Hello Julie

This one I like, anything to do with competitions, thing is though I never win, Well Iv'e got a couple of piccy's

HOw do you post them,

8) I think I have it.

Colette (Brighteye)

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Everyone,

I'm pleased to declare the competition is back up and running, and the gallery has been created! 8)

Please remember to name your photos/albums so we can see who is who.

Many thanks, and good luck!

Julie

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well i've just been browsing the Calendar Competition Gallery and it's full of gorgeous photos of your labs. Don't forget you can upload as many photos as you like to enter in for the competition, here are just a few of the entrants:

I love all the photos added, and look forward to seeing more and more as time goes by.

If you're not sure how to add photos to our galleries, here's a guide.

http://www.labradorforums.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=330

All the best & good luck everyone.

Julie

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Everyone,

A little update for you on the Lab Forums calendar competition.

We will be announcing the winners of the competition at The Get Together, in order to get the calendars printed in time for Christmas.

Not long to go now, so don't forget to add as many photos as you like, please remember to make sure they are of good quality and in focus.

Thanks all -

:) Julie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts