Labradors Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Hi

I'm a new member and would love to chat to anyone who has come across a Labrador/Weimaraner cross?! It is know as a Weimador and I have a beautiful 5 week old pup. He is absolutely gorgeous, with a silky smooth silver/black coat, long floppy ears and at the moment blue eyes. Don't fully understand this website at the moment so I hope I've posted this message in the right place!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hi Rubyredsox, welcome to the forum :)

I think your little one sounds lovely. I haven't heard of that cross before - you will have to post a photo of him so we all can see.

I have a lab x what looked like a black german shephard! but looks and acts just like a 100% labrador

G

·
Hi there

I know someone with a black lab x bloodhound sounds like an odd couple but he is really lovely.
I love weimaraners they have such a lovely colour and big floppy ears. Daft as brushes and totally uncontrolable or am I being unfair here?
Do you have a photograph you can attach of your pooch I would love to see what he looks like?

Michaela

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
Hi :)

I'd also love to see a photo!

My partner wanted a weimaramer and I wanted a Lab - I won (the best choice we ever made) :)

But a puppy like yours would have been the solution if we couldn't have chose!

Welcome to the forum

Best wishes

Fay

1 - 4 of 4 Posts