Labradors Forums banner

Will You Be Doing The Waddle Or The Toddle?

• Waddle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toddle

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, 8)

As we know you are all such good walkers as you do it everyday, we have decided to organise a sponsored walk for charity, to take place at the Get Together at Kingsbury Water Park.

We have taken into account that the little pups amongst your lovely labs might not be up to much, so we have put together the following two walks;

1) The 1km Puppy Toddle

AND

2) The 3km Lab Waddle

It's all for fun of course, can't wait to see all the little ones doing their walkies, the older labs will of course have to show them how it's done!

I will soon be getting some sponsor forms from Cancer Research UK which we will be able to distribute to you all, so i'll let you know when they arrive.

Might be a good opportunity for your Labs to show their butts of if they have entered the 'best butt' competition at the Paws For Applause show! :lol:

I would be grateful if you could answer the attached poll and also reply to this post with your name & your labs name/s, and tell me if you will be doing the waddle or the toddle! :p

One last thing to say.... Walkies Everyone!

Julie

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
P.S Master Bradley will be doing the waddle with Dave & I.

Not sure that we will be 'waddling' though, more like being 'pulled' in every direction!

lol :lol: :lol:

Julie

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Everyone,

We will soon be adding the attendance list back to labforums so we can see how many people will be attending the Get Together. :D

I would be really grateful if those of you who are attending, could browse through the lab liasons forum, and reply to the relevant posts to let us know if you & your lab will be participating in the various things that are going on.

The waddle & the toddle is one of the things we need to know about, so if you are joining us, please add your name in this thread. :wink:

Thanks for your help,

Bye for now

Julie

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Hi Julie,

Tilly will be waddling.........but not if hot !!! ...Unless I can rope in a surrogate walker that is ................... :D be shame for her to miss out.

I have a heart condition and work our walks around the weather........if hot, we go in evening.......... if cold we go during day............ if windy we go to the pub !

..............alternativly you can arrange a personal, cute paramedic with whirlpool eyes and a butt worthy of entrance into the butt competion, with oxygen, walking alongside me :wink: Oh gosh I feel faint already :D

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Rhoni,

If it's too warm for you, i'm sure we will be able to find someone to walk with Tilly. :wink: so don't worry about that. :wink:

Thanks Anthea - great to hear Sasha can join in too.

As soon as a few more people sign up, i'll be contacting everyone participating for their addresses, as Cancer Research will be sending everyone a free T-shirt & sponsor form to help with the sponsored walk.

Hope to see some more sign up soon.. :D

See you all soon,

Bye for now,

Julie

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Everyone,

We need another 5 people to sign up for the waddle or toddle before we can get the sponsor forms and T-shirts sent out. :D

It'll be great fun - so don't forget to add yours and your labs names :wink: :D

Many Thx!

Julie

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi All Walkers, 8)

I've been in contact with Cancer Research Uk, and they are sending me the sponsor forms for the walks. :)

The t-shirts will be given out on the day, and you have a choice of pink, blue or white ones! :D

If you could email me your size (S,M,L,XL) and your choice of colour, along with your address i will order you a T-shirt, and send out a sponsor form to you as soon as possible.

Please email me at [email protected]

If you haven't signed up for the waddle or the toddle yet, you are all very welcome - the more the merrier!!

Thanks everyone,

Julie

S

·
0 Posts
Corrie wants to know if he isn't up to a waddle on the day can he toddle instead? He is afterall a bit of a geriatric!

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Hi,

Waiting to hear Julie's reply ! Don't worry Corrie and I happy a lot in common we can toddle together before handing Tilly over to the ' dopey costume ' for the waddle ! Lucky girl :wink:

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
errrr.......................sorry should read ' have a lot in common DOH !
Knew shouldn't have had that last glass before bed !

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Corrie wants to know if he isn't up to a waddle on the day can he toddle instead? He is afterall a bit of a geriatric!
Hi Sam,

That's absolutely fine. :wink:

Will look forward to seeing you there. :)

Julie

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.