Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just realised two things.

1) I have over 100,000 lab pounds to my name (OH GOD I wish it were real money!!!)

2) Its the season of giving and all that.

So even if you aren't even that bothered about going and buying yourself glitizy name lights and stuff, ask and yee shall receive.... PLEASE!!

Di

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
...You literally pick which person you want to donate them to, press the 'donate' word under their labpounds total, a box comes up, you type in how many you want to donate, and press 'submit' and they whizz off.... I just gave you 2000 to check it - even though you won't want them ;-)

Di

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Go on then. I'll take some off you :wink:

C

·
0 Posts
Can i have some please? i like sparkily things!

I'll b ever so good Mrs Claus

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
OOoooooooooo pick me !!!! (please)

I have no idea what they do but I love playing about - It will keep me amused for @ least an hour !!! :D

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Y thank you Jules !! Now before I spend them all what exactally can I do with these lab punds cos I seem to have spent some and only my name has glowed up !!

Im as rubbish with lab pounds as I am the real ones !!! lol

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
You go into the shop and buy glittery titles and glow on your title too, best to go in and have a look about, you can preview what you buy, check out my title and compare it to yours, hopefully you can see the difference :)

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
At the very top of the forum where it says 'forum profile' and 'search', there's a 'forum shop' option. Here you can buy the rights to a unique title, then use your pounds to buy new ones. Mine is below my username. It costs (I think) 750 to change it, and 250-500 to change the colour, glow, sparkle etc of it and your username. Nice if you like to play around and if like me, you like a different user title every few weeks!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts