Labradors Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
LRSE&C covers this area. Littlelab (Nat) would be best to have a look and with all her contacts can make contact with a Rescue or two (sorry Nat!). Drop her a PM, although she'll probably pick this up shortly, bless her.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think littlelab has already been pm'd from the other forum - I was just concerned as time is so short for this poor girl.

G

·
OMG this is so close to me... I would help but am going on hols end of week :( she could easily be a litter sister to my girl...same age andd I know a lot of the litter went local :( :( ....bumping

·
Registered
621 Posts
Has anyone contacted this person, I was thinking perhaps I can ring them and see what is going on with the dog. I am two hours away so a bit of a trek but I can't see a dog being put to sleep like this.

What do you think?

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Same thing happened to me, I was ready to go and get her, coat on car warmed up, bed ready.
The phone has more than likely been hot and they cant stand anymore phone cals.
sherry

·
Registered
621 Posts
I wonder what they expect when they place an ad like that!

I have also text him, but he has not replied to that either.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LRRSE have posted to say they have been in touch and offered help on the other forum.

Thanks everyone for the concern - it's hard to believe isn't it that anyone could/would consider PTS for this dog (if the advert is real) !

Hopefully she will be safe soon - fingers crossed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts