Labradors Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok you may remeber not so long ago my brandy knocked a lad of his bike when were where on the beach..lol..

well she has done it again this time 2 kids were hurtling along the path and they couldnt stop intime and brandy got in the way and off they came..lol..ian says they were fine

but im sure brandy is on a mission to knock as many ppl of there bikes as possible..lol..is there a point system she follows ie: 50 points for a teenager 100 points for a child 500 for a adult???LOL..

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
lol Clair

Perhaps you should get her a lolipop so the cycleists will stop before they get to her :lol:

Kev

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Clair,she sure does not like those cyclists,but who can blame her as they are a pain in the backside all of those who cycle on the Wirral are anyway,

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi Clair

Try bringing Brandy to Cambridge - she would have a field day with the hundreds of cyclists there! In fact, it'd probably make the local news with all the commotion! lol!

All the best,
Nic
X

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Hi clair...

I second Jane's suggestion putting up signs "beware lurking labbie" :wink: or probaly get Brandy a shocking pink bandana which say BEWARE :lol:

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL..well we are going back to the beach today so i may put a floresent?? coat on here..lmao maybe that will help but i have a feeeling she will just hide then jump out on ppl..lol..will let you know later if she has struck again..lol..

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL..

well today seh scored only half points as she never managed to knock anyone off but she did manage to make them swerve and slam on brakes..lol.. she definatly has it in for cyclists..lol.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
hehehe claris....guess brandy's giving a tough competiton 2 rosze for the Mischievous Lab Title ;)......

u need a video shoot the whole episode quite hilarious....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts