Labradors Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We want to take our puppy on hols for the May hols for a few nights, must carvan oarks accept dogs but they wont let you take them in the bars etc, does anyone have any good dog holiday places, especially where to eat, or good holiday parks. We would like to go to Devon or Cornwall or the peak district, help Penny 8)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Penny

As a family we have taken our dogs on holiday with us - they have been allowed in hotels rooms but at meal times we used to pop them in the car whilst we enjoyed out meal

I know of a couple of hotels in Devon that allow dogs but they are a bit pricey - also my parents rented a holiday cottage on the Helford River, Cornwall once where they were allowed to take the dog.

I think these days quite a few pubs, restaurants etc don't allow animals in during meals for hygeine reasons.

I would suggest looking for a holiday cottage to rent that allow dogs, I can however recommend to you the area where my parents now live in Devon, picturesque villages, lovely river, great walks which Corrie can highy recommend! PM me if I can be of any help.

Sam

1 - 3 of 3 Posts