Norlands Sandpiper
FT CH Adoraden Quinn
Brackenbird Bluebell
--------------------------------------
I'm hoping to find some of Kofi's relatives!! :D

·
Premium Member
5,492 Posts
My Edith (Davricanby Swan Song) and Ernest (Davricanby Victoria Mills) both have Naiken Way out West in their pedigrees going back a few generations.

·
Administrator
21,792 Posts
First off, a mistake in the name. it's Serenedale not Serendale, an extra e. It had me fooled to start with.

Mmm, interestingly the dam is solid work, where the sire is solid show. I wonder why? Priesthill kennel is only just down the road from me also Norlands is not far away. It was not long ago I stood beside the Labrador ring at Crufts watching Naiken Way out west go best of breed. I have to admit, I've always liked dogs from the Suttonpark kennel.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
First off, a mistake in the name. it's Serenedale not Serendale, an extra e. It had me fooled to start with.

Mmm, interestingly the dam is solid work, where the sire is solid show. I wonder why? Priesthill kennel is only just down the road from me also Norlands is not far away. It was not long ago I stood beside the Labrador ring at Crufts watching Naiken Way out west go best of breed. I have to admit, I've always liked dogs from the Suttonpark kennel.
Sorry, I didn't notice!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My Edith (Davricanby Swan Song) and Ernest (Davricanby Victoria Mills) both have Naiken Way out West in their pedigrees going back a few generations.
I wasn't excepting anyone to reply this fast! :)

·
Premium Member
2,154 Posts
Like Lynda, I have Naiken Way out West at the back of a pedigree (for Weft), not sure if it's more than one though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts