Labradors Forums banner

Kira puppy at 10 weeks...pics included:)

1K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  _Jane_ 
#1 ·
Well Kira has reached the grand old age of 10wks and had her 2nd jag and was microchipped today. Only 1 more week until I can take her to the park and we can meet other people and doggies :D

I can't believe she is becoming a giant already! She is 9.3 kilos 8O

As promised....

I love my bed :)

I can sit still...

Kira and Jade (as close as it gets!)

Kira and Maiko (her new best pal)

Heather

See less See more
#11 ·
Linda Jade is/was my doggie but she was our family dog and since I have moved out and got a doggie of my own (technically!) I thought I better not say that I actually have 2 as Jade still stays at my parents :( I did think about bringing her with me but its only been since my OH changed jobs that we have had the time to dedicate to a dog that was truely ours :) She is so old now and doesnt keep well that it would be unfair to unsettle her.

She is not best pleased with the new addition, who just does everything in her power to make her like her :lol: She was trying to lick her nose the other day but Jade just got up and walked away...kira just looks as if to say what's wrong with me!

Heather

#12 ·
-Heather- said:
Linda Jade is/was my doggie but she was our family dog and since I have moved out and got a doggie of my own (technically!) I thought I better not say that I actually have 2 as Jade still stays at my parents :( I did think about bringing her with me but its only been since my OH changed jobs that we have had the time to dedicate to a dog that was truely ours :) She is so old now and doesnt keep well that it would be unfair to unsettle her.

She is not best pleased with the new addition, who just does everything in her power to make her like her :lol: She was trying to lick her nose the other day but Jade just got up and walked away...kira just looks as if to say what's wrong with me!

Heather
Ah, sorry did not want to upset you :oops: I got Jana was Twix was 12 so I fully understand, the oldies do tolerate them eventually though honest, they just cant be bothered half of the time :roll: :roll:

Bet you find Jade and Kira cuddling in the future and it will definitely be an AWWWWWWWWWW moment :D They all 3 of them gorgeous though :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.