Labradors Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Kira has reached the grand old age of 10wks and had her 2nd jag and was microchipped today. Only 1 more week until I can take her to the park and we can meet other people and doggies :D

I can't believe she is becoming a giant already! She is 9.3 kilos 8O

As promised....

I love my bed :)

I can sit still...

Kira and Jade (as close as it gets!)

Kira and Maiko (her new best pal)

Heather

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
What a lovely pup, such a nice name too.

And she will love her first walk, all those exciting things to see and do.

Look forward to hearing all about her adventures and seeing pictures

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Kira is just gorgeous :D, I thought Hade was your dog too or am I being stupid again :oops: :roll:

Maiko is stunning too, I do love (but am scared of) GSD's :D

?

·
0 Posts
Awwww She looks such a sweetie. :D

Make the most of her being little, because they grow so damned fast.

M

·
0 Posts
She is sooo beautiful, only yesterday Marley was that size!

Love the others too

Jayne x

·
Registered
174 Posts
_Jules_ said:
Make the most of her being little, because they grow so damned fast.
Ditto what Jules says. They grow so quick, so make sure you get loads of pic's.

I love the one of her sitting - what a gorgeous girl.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Linda Jade is/was my doggie but she was our family dog and since I have moved out and got a doggie of my own (technically!) I thought I better not say that I actually have 2 as Jade still stays at my parents :( I did think about bringing her with me but its only been since my OH changed jobs that we have had the time to dedicate to a dog that was truely ours :) She is so old now and doesnt keep well that it would be unfair to unsettle her.

She is not best pleased with the new addition, who just does everything in her power to make her like her :lol: She was trying to lick her nose the other day but Jade just got up and walked away...kira just looks as if to say what's wrong with me!

Heather

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
-Heather- said:
Linda Jade is/was my doggie but she was our family dog and since I have moved out and got a doggie of my own (technically!) I thought I better not say that I actually have 2 as Jade still stays at my parents :( I did think about bringing her with me but its only been since my OH changed jobs that we have had the time to dedicate to a dog that was truely ours :) She is so old now and doesnt keep well that it would be unfair to unsettle her.

She is not best pleased with the new addition, who just does everything in her power to make her like her :lol: She was trying to lick her nose the other day but Jade just got up and walked away...kira just looks as if to say what's wrong with me!

Heather
Ah, sorry did not want to upset you :oops: I got Jana was Twix was 12 so I fully understand, the oldies do tolerate them eventually though honest, they just cant be bothered half of the time :roll: :roll:

Bet you find Jade and Kira cuddling in the future and it will definitely be an AWWWWWWWWWW moment :D They all 3 of them gorgeous though :D

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks folks :D I must point out that Maiko the GSD is not actually my doggie...she is my best friends :D All very confusing :roll: :lol: :lol:

Heather

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Awww she's a real cutie!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts