Labradors Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone want to get together for a small GT on 29th August?

At Riverside in Gillingham.

Let me know what you think. :D

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Not sure at the moment Emma as we and Padfoots have a show on the 31st August so we will be busy getting ready for that.

We'd love to but it may well be a case of if we turn up it's a bonus :roll:

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
_Lesley_ said:
Are you still ok to help out at Paws in September? (12th and 13th)
I can help you out on the Saturday 12th September, but I may need to bring Jayda along, as my OH may be working as he works most weekends, and I can't leave Jayda alone all day.
Is this possible?

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
_Lesley_ said:
Hiya,
Yes Jayda will be able to come (she can keep Fidge company).
Can you deffo do the Saturday?
Yes deffo do the saturday. I've checked with work and I won't have to work that saturday.

I'm looking forward to helping.
x

·
Registered
501 Posts
Buddy's toe will still be all bandaged up then so we'll have to sit this one out, too. Please keep organising them though - we'll eventually make it to one! :D

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi Em
We may be able to make this but are awaiting the arrival of my 1st Grandchild, due in 8 days now, so as long as everything is ok on that front, the Girls and I will be there./

Tracy, Honey & Poppy
xx

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mumben said:
Hi Em
We may be able to make this but are awaiting the arrival of my 1st Grandchild, due in 8 days now, so as long as everything is ok on that front, the Girls and I will be there./

Tracy, Honey & Poppy
xx
How exciting :D
Let me know at the end of next week if you can make it. Looks like not many people can come anyway. x

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can anyone come? Thinking about going to Riverside Country Park in the morning (about 9am) I know it's early but it's the only time I can do cos I'm busy in afternoon. :D

·
Registered
165 Posts
Sorry Guys but will not be able to make this. I went to see the consultant to get MRI results on my knee last Friday, he put me on waiting list for Arthroscopy, yesterday got a phone call from the William Harvey Hospital, I can go in on Saturday to have it done! Hope you all have a good time.
Tracy & the Girls. xx

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mumben said:
Sorry Guys but will not be able to make this. I went to see the consultant to get MRI results on my knee last Friday, he put me on waiting list for Arthroscopy, yesterday got a phone call from the William Harvey Hospital, I can go in on Saturday to have it done! Hope you all have a good time.
Tracy & the Girls. xx
Hope everything goes ok for you tomorrow

1 - 13 of 13 Posts