Labradors Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Can anyone recommend kennels in the West Sussex area?. i usually never leave my lovely lab with anyone but family but I have a holiday booked and no one to have her!

All help gratefully received....

·
Premium Member
3,748 Posts
Yes I agree with above. Tracey is lovely and lots of people on LF have used her kennels. I would drive that bit further if you have to, just to know you have found the best place possible to look after your dog. Good luck.

Chloe

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I drive 5 hours from Liverpool to leave my boys with Tracy. I have and would use local kennels for 2 nights max but for holidays they go and stay with Tracy and her lovely family. My boys had not seen her for a year but jumped all over her when they were let out the car :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the suggestion guys. Tracy sounds fantastic but is 2 hours away. Im going to look at another kennels just up the road from us. It has been recommended by our local doggy daycare where cookie goes (and loves) for the odd day she can't be with me and speaking to other 'parents' there it seems very good so I'll go along to view with an open mind and if im not 100% happy I'll give Tracy a call...I'll let you know how I get on...it's so difficult to leave them

·
Registered
49 Posts
i have just seen this did you find kennels there is one near arundel new carlton kennells think that is name really good have my lab in his house sleeps on his bed with his dogs higly reccomend

1 - 7 of 7 Posts