Labradors Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For quite some time my friends have been saying to me "When are we going to see a painting of Kenko and Tetley " So...this last week I've painted this colourful water scene of my two swimming together.
It took Tetley(8 months old) to coax Kenko( 2 yrs old) in to a friends swimming pool !! Kenko had never ventured to swim before.But once both of them were in the pool together I couldn't get them out !!!
So this is a painting in memory of lovely hot summer days splashing about with my two best buddies...
Hope you all like this Summery scene.... Thanks to LunaTucks for supplying the fish !!! :wink:

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
That is lovely, sea trout stocks are diminishing, or so the Scottish fisheries say, I hope those two didn't kill the trout, it is catch and release or you are going to jail (or maybe just a hefty fine) :D

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Wow that water looks good enough to drink.
Fantastic pic, the sort i need to capture Toby in.
Just arrived in Wales for Toby's main holiday, in the middle of nowhere but will find somewhere nice for him everyday for the next week, hopefully i will capture that Toby in water snap that will be Julianed and fill that empty spot on the wall.
Gary and Toby.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
17,438 Posts
Fishy is such a star! So glad he has been captured in paint! Oh and those 2 lovely dogs of yours too! Lovely painting x

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Fantastic painting. The water looks good enough to take a dip. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts