Labradors Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... So as of 7th August we here became Kennel Club Accredited Breeders... We are beside ourselves with excitement (said in monotone voice...) (huge grin....). Well maybe...

So I opened the puppy sales wallets sent and found I have signed up to more Requirements for Membership than when I legally agreed to take either of my husbands (one in the sight of God, one in the sight of my Mother which should have been a guarantee of togetherness as you NEVER go back on a promise to my Mother, but there you go.... ) ;-) ;-)

I don't think I'm going to do it all for this latest litter with only another couple of weeks before they go as our membership (or whatever its called) started after those litter registrations were issued so would be a bit of a con. But from the next one I am going to toe the line. Conform. Take a ticket and stand quietly in Line. Maybe even write a puppy sales contract (gasp!) Etc etc ;-)

I don't know why I feel a bit like Big Brother just put cameras all over my house - but I do ;-) I never did get on well in the Brownies - always questioning WHY we should have to do something, and generally winding up Brown Owl and this feels a bit like that ;-)

Anyway, I'm sure its a good and useful thing to have done - we shall see ;-)

Di

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Just you wait until your trying to stuff all your carefully prepared paperwork into those pathetic little wallets and it all gets bent and crumpled you will feel even better then :roll: .

I just kept repeating the mantra "You must conform", "You must conform" and poured a large glass of red wine :wink: . Waves Puppy Sales Contract in the air with glee :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Must be something in the water as I got my documantation through a few weeks ago, thought it best to voluntarily confirm rather than be forced to further down the line, though I have the same lack of excitement about it all

Nic

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank GOD Nic, I thought I was just being a nonconformist killjoy ;-)

I want a clear definition between 'good' and 'bad' as much as anyone else but I'm just hoping that when a few more join the scheme and it actually starts to mean something, it might start actually DOING that. I suppose you have to be 'in it to win it' and all that to actually get some solid action I suppose because right now its just making me get a bit huffy and feel a bit defensive about what i was doing PREVIOUSLY not 'quite being enough' ;-)

Jill, Oh!!!! Don't say that!!! I have a huge amount of sheets I put into lovely foolscap folders in a certain (almost OCD type) order for puppy buyers. i can't CAN'T start folding things and crumpling stuff.... aggghhh! ;-)

;-)

Di

1 - 4 of 4 Posts