Labradors Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my big boy has made it to the double figures and is 10 today. The milestone means a lot more now after his recent diagnosis and the uncertainty of what the near future may bring.
I had lots of things planned for him today which we’re now unable to do, but he’s still going to be spoilt rotten. :) He’s had his presents and he will get a small bit of cake later as he’s only just gone back onto his normal food after the bout of diarrhoea, so don’t want to be giving him too much.
He’s just having a snooze and then we’ll be going for a gentle walk.
It’s hard to believe he’s ten already, the time goes so quick, but the past ten years with him have been the best :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
Happy 10th Birthday Kaiser!!!

Luna's got 29 more sleeps to go until her big birthday!

Reactions: _Leanne_

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you every one, Kaiser has thoroughly enjoyed himself, he isn't aware there's anything wrong and is busy being his usual self. Throwing his toys around and getting excited to the point of barking at them. Basically everything i've been told he's not allowed to do :rolleyes: lol, but if you can't have fun on your birthday when can you? ;)
I've tried to not let him go ott with the excitement but at the same time i don't feel its fair to expect him to just sit still all day, that would be no life for him. So we'll enjoy a bit of fun in moderation :)

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
What a beautiful, proud and majestic looking boy

He looks like he’s enjoyed every day of the last 3,650 or so and he’s got many, many more ahead of him.
Top lad!!

Good luck

·
Premium Member
3,199 Posts
Hi Kaiser, looks like you had a real good day 😀 I think you should have a Birth Week!! 😎 luv Juice 🐾🐾

Chel and Juice xx 🐾🐾

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Kaiser, looks like you had a real good day 😀 I think you should have a Birth Week!! 😎 luv Juice 🐾🐾

Chel and Juice xx 🐾🐾
Hahaha i told him it was his birthday weekend lol, today he's back at work with me to have his meds on time, so he can get a fuss there too lol :)

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
How's the big fella doing? All great I hope?

Good luck
Sorry only just seen this, i've not been able to come on for a few days cause of one thing or another. He seems to be doing well a the moment *touch wood*
He's been coming to work with me when I'm on later shifts as he's due his meds before i'm due to get home, so he's loved all the fuss off everyone there lol.
I have to book his next echocardiogram and heart holter in a couple of weeks, so he'll be going for that approximately mid April so fingers crossed we get some good results.
Thank you for asking about him :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.