Labradors Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check that I had turned the lights off!!!!

I was the last member in here and yes!!! I had :rolleyes: :cheesygrin:

I've dusted off the coffee table and plumped up the cushions!!!

I'm leaving the heating on constant and very low, just incase we have a frost :)

Chel x

·
Super Moderator
17,438 Posts
I'll bring in a box of biscuits and a cuppa tea for us both and squish the cushions for a chat!

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I emptied and cleaned out the kettle before I went!! ;)

Just bring yer teabags, milk an' sugar, I've brought me alta rica coffee with me (need me caffine ;)) an' no biscuits!!!! (I "weaned" meself off them years ago ;))

I hate tea!!! :cheesygrin:

Chel x

·
Super Moderator
17,438 Posts
Well I'll have to bring Tucks in to polish off the 2nd cuppa tea! And Luna offers to help with the biccies!!

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh Laura!!! I feel a bit of a wally :confused: !!! I started a thread about "who's who" and you have gone to the trouble of making stickies in site announcements and introductions which is great :D I've now found that we have an official one which I hadn't noticed!!! :rolleyes: not sure if it was there before I asked about a "who's who" ??? :confused: (it's at the very bottom of the forums section, just click on "view forum leaders").

I've bought some gravy bones with me (as a peace offering ;):rolleyes: )

Chel x

·
Super Moderator
17,438 Posts
Ewwwww... Chocolate digestives instead please! The dark ones!

I did the threads after your request :) sorry you missed them! We can't have too many threads about us wonderful super-beings so hey ho! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts