Labradors Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Joined
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this forum by asking Google about giving Actimel to my Lab. I had know idea I would find somewhere that knew exactly the answer I needed. My Lab is a 3year old (nearly 4) Fox Red. Really active loads of energy, comes from working stock, not good walking on a lead but that's another story. I let him lick my Actimel pot after I have drank it & was getting concerned that it might not be good for him. Thank you so much for putting my mind at rest & the few posts I have looked at so far have been great. I will be following from now on. 馃惥
 

Premium Member
Joined
9,142 Posts
Just make sure, if it鈥檚 a sugar free version (not sure if such a thing exists) that it doesn鈥檛 contain a sweetener that is toxic to dogs (xylitol for example).
 

Administrator
Joined
21,661 Posts
You need to be so careful these days, with everything being advertised as "Reduced Sugar" or "Reduced Salt," about what the manufacturers are using as a substitute. As Nicola said, xylitol is one sweetener used and is highly toxic to dogs.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top