Labradors Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I a glutton for punishment or what?

Here is the write up of the series;

This new observational documentary series will explore the extraordinary relationship between man and man’s best friend as we follow a number of households taking in a new puppy - and look at the lives of the puppies and their new owners.

It will also reveal the science of dog development and discover what’s going on in the puppies’ bodies and minds over the first year of their lives.

We want to film with people from all over the country and all sorts of different breeds of dogs (from sheepdogs to family pets to disability assistance dogs).

We have to do a video next of us talking to each other about our dogs, shouldn't be to hard. :lol: :lol:

Oh and yes we are getting a Puppy, from our very own Diana, so a Wylanbriar pup may also be a TV star

·
Premium Member
3,748 Posts
You love it really!

Can't wait to see you with a choccie monster !

Let us know when you have more details about your new celebrity status so we can all tune in. Maybe if they film you out and about we can see how many LFers can get in the background :D

Chloe

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
You don't like life to be simple do you Nat? I look forward to seeing it, sounds very entertaining. Have fun with the pup and the programme

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
We had these guys ring us at work to ask if they could display posters in our vets for owners with new puppies to get in touch- this was for a new BBC programme- maybe the same one?
Congrats on pupalup!

·
Premium Member
6,609 Posts
Exciting - I will look forward to watching that. Any idea what channel it will be on and when? I suppose if they are following the first year it probably won't be shown until early next year.

Someone at our agility club auditioned (unsuccessfully) for a Go Walkies for Sports Relief programme which sounds as if it will be quite good, I think the dogs have to compete against each other in all disciplines - agility, flyball, obedience, retrieval etc. The advert said it would be a run of 12 episodes.

ps. I'm very jealous that you are getting a new puppy.

·
Super Moderator
17,438 Posts
So how has the video-making gone??!!

I LURVE the idea of photo-bombing LF-ers!!
L&T are up for a trip to Essex-land for a GT with video-cameras!!

Picture the scene... Nat cuddling cute pup in front of a beautiful lake talking about digestive biscuit paws and snuggles etc as a Fishy flies across the top of her head followed by Luna doing a Dash N Splash somewhere by Nat's right ear... Nat continues discussing lovely puppy blankets and muzzle-kissing etc to the sound of a thwack thwack thwack as Tucker says hello to pup from below and hits his tail against Nat's leg with deafeningly, painful force...

There are a million different photo-bombing possibilities for this one.... good luck!!

·
Registered
447 Posts
What lovely news. Both the puppy and the programme.

I feel that seeing decent, kind dog people interact with pets on tv can only help with the eternal job of trying to educate the public about appropriate puppy and dog care.

Can't wait to see this programme.

·
Premium Member
3,169 Posts
Can't wait to see THIS doggy programme!!! :D

Love the idea of Photo-Bombing 8) but only from the Humans :wink: - - - dogs must keep their Dignity!!!! :lol:

Chel and Dilys xxx

·
Premium Member
21,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:lol: :lol: :lol: well we did the video, 11mins of answering quesitions in an interview stylee, and no I am not putting it up, in fact, it's taking hours to download to email over to the production company

1 - 17 of 17 Posts