Labradors Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmm one of my big girls has taken to pooping indoors when i go out or in the night. This has happened a few times now and never ordinarily happens. Mocha has had a bit of an upset tum at weekend but she always asks to go out. Izzy is in season and i dont think she would dare to poop indoors...sh would be so embarrassed. So mocha or jemima?
Is it jealousy of daisy or what?
And what shall i do about it. At wits end with tiredness already x

?

·
0 Posts
I would doubt it's jealousy. I'd think it was more to do with being disturbed by the pup overnight, or perhaps seeing the pup toileting indoors, so copying.

Put some sweetcorn in the food of the one you "think" could be doing it, then you'll know for definite which one it is :wink: .

As for what to do about it....Well it might settle down again when the pup does, then again, it might be worth taking that dog for a quick walk before bedtime, or switching when you feed that last meal to an earlier or later slot.

My Pickle can go months without pooing indoors and then all of a sudden, she'll go several nights on the trot. I've never found out why and never fully cracked it. Thank goodness for hard, washable flooring. :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,783 Posts
Could be a bit of stress?

Like Jules I've got one secret pooper but it seems to be when one of them is in season.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts