Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our dear little Jay has gone in for her spey. I feel wretched. Richard came back from the vets head hung low. He waited for her to have her pre-med and was all dozy. After Jessica having Pymetra it was a decision we made. When Jess was speyed we thought nothing of it as it had to be done as she was ill. Can't wait for early afternoon to go and pick her up. I do not understand Richard sometimes here he is feeling awful and yet he is meant to be a hard farmer/shooting man. :lol:

G

·
Awwww I hope today passes quickly for you and Jay will be back home safe and sound soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
hope the day goes quickly for you and that Jay's op goes well. You'll be wondering how to keep her quiet in no time.

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Hope the day passes quickly for you and Jay will be back home before you know it, just shows that your roughie toughie Richard is really a big softie and loves his girl as much as you do :D

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
aaah, roughie toughie blokes have very soft centres!!! And labbies do have that skill of crawling into your heart!

I hope your day passes quickly so that Jay is back for cuddles very soon.

·
Registered
9,913 Posts
Fred said:
I do not understand Richard sometimes here he is feeling awful and yet he is meant to be a hard farmer/shooting man. :lol:
Is this the same hard farmer/shooter man that carried Bailey the Cav back under his coat to stop him getting wet and to keep him warm :lol: :lol:

I am sure Jay will be home very soon and feeling well in a day or or so
hugs to you both

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
She's been home since 2.30pm and has finally gone to sleep, so I can move to another room now. The girls at the vets wanted to keep her but Richard had her out the door before they could blink :lol: but it was mummy she wanted when she got home. Who says they aren't like children.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Little minx when i got back from having a wee and posting on here she had jumped up on the settee :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
I am not surprised the vets wanted to keep her Michele, I keep trying to steal her away from Richard, but he wont be having any of it. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Glad she is home and doing well.

Send her a hug, and hopefully can give her a real one on Saturday to the beautiful girl. x

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
So glad to hear Jay's spay went well and she is home safe and well :D Still sending her some {{{{{{{keep calm and soothing}}}}}}}}}} vibes :D

Our dogs of whatever breed just get under your skin, man or woman :D Bless Richard, from a pink and fluffy that sounds so sweet :wink:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts