Labradors Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I have just moved my 12month old lab onto JWB adult food. Does anyone have any experoence with this food and is it a good choice for my Lab???? as i am a New lab owner this fella being my first.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
We put Kaiser onto JWB a while ago because he came out in an allergy and we was thinking it was a food allergy. Since changing him over his allergy hasn't come back and i have noticed a change in his coat. It has become more shiney and seems in better condition. We are really happy with how he is doing on it and will be sticking to it.

I hope Harvey does well on his new food. :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yep, Bob has been on this since he was a puppy. He's currently 10 months and on the Junior food until he gets to 16 months when I'll change him to Adult Large Breed as he does tend to bolt a bit!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Theo had it as a puppy but for some reason it gave him quite bad wind so we had to change his food but other than that he did well on it.

Our other dog Goldie is on the senior/light version and he's really good on it, he's a fussy eater but has always eaten the JWB with no problems and it's kept his coat looking quite good for an oldie ...

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
My two have JWB lamb and rice, they love it and look very healthy on it too :D They were on JWB Lamb and veg and did really well on that too.

·
Registered
322 Posts
We used to use JWB for Sophie but found it made her really gassey and quite soft poos. We switched to Arden Grange and are happy with it.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I work in kennels and we use JWB on a few of the dogs that have a more sensitive tummy and find it very good and effective. Most cheaper brands have too much crap in them these days, full of too much proteins and bad stuff.

·
Premium Member
3,999 Posts
My girls are fed on JWB senior light and are doing really well on it. Nice firm, small poos. :roll:

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
Mine were both raised on JWB and was very happy with it . Only changed when OH got made redundant and prices went sky high ,so with 3 to feed switched to skinners and they look as good as when on JWB and my bank account is alot healthier :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts