Labradors Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Charlie isn't registered (which we knew about when we got him but knew no better :roll: )
I asked what papers she had and she gave me a handwriiten pedigree which said parents were
Admiral Am at Thurbajen and Copper Christmas Cracker
which if genuine we assume were Charlie's Mum's parents or poss Grandparents because of CCC's age.
So we don't know if Clovelly Cavalier is Charlie's Dad or not but I believe he is/ was local to where we got Charlie from
If YOUR DOG IS REGISTERED HAS FULL KENNEL CLUB. You can send of for 5 generation pedigree certificate.
But make sure that when you buy your pup. Register it under your name. The breeders name will still be on there. But your the owner.

·
Premium Member
2,379 Posts
Well I'm confused (not difficult), the only litter showing on the KC database for Charming Beauty does not have a bitch called Sunset Shimmer as progeny, and the only one I can find is Kenquartz Sunset Shimmer.

·
Administrator
22,129 Posts
Well I'm confused (not difficult), the only litter showing on the KC database for Charming Beauty does not have a bitch called Sunset Shimmer as progeny, and the only one I can find is Kenquartz Sunset Shimmer.
It's there on the KC database Tarimoor, on about the 4th page. You need to dig further. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,379 Posts
Doh, didn't even scroll down to see there were several pages, and that explains why I couldn't find the sire or dam as they are Launce Legacy and Charming Dark Beauty.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts