Labradors Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is with the deepest pain my darling Jack was put to rest this afternoon,he would of been known to a few here especially John W, Jack was 12 last month,It all happened so fast,run free my boy,always in my heart.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
So sorry for your loss, they leave a huge hole.
Run free Jack. x

Reactions: llanny2

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
I’m so sad to read this. It never gets easier. Hugs xx

Reactions: llanny2

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi i feel for you so much. My beautiful boy Barney left us on May 16. He was absolutely fine up until the end but he suddenly lost all control of his back legs and had an infection. he was 14 and 8 months but i have been absolutely rail-roaded by how sudden it was. everything feels a little pointless without him and the house (despite having two sons) feels desperately quiet. take your time to grieve and look after yourself x

·
Registered
Hailey, Yellow Lab
116 Posts
It is with the deepest pain my darling Jack was put to rest this afternoon,he would of been known to a few here especially John W, Jack was 12 last month,It all happened so fast,run free my boy,always in my heart.
So sorry.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Morning all,just want to say thank you for all your kind words. Second morning without my darling Jack and it so so awful,we have Annie who is now 8,don't really know what to expect but at the moment she seems fine?? They were good with each other but never slept or laid together,is it early days for Annie,not even looking for Jack which makes me so so sad. Thanks. Xx

·
Administrator
21,294 Posts
I think they realise whats happening. Although I never noticed it at the time Chloe was very subdued around Amy towards the end. I put that down to Chloe growing up. After Amy died Chloe never looked for her, I'm sure she knew. But then about 3 months later she started to get puppy'ish all over again, playing games which she had not played for the last year or so.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you all, we collected Jack's ashes yesterday with more tears,unfortunately we are not allowed to scatter due to current regulations x

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
I've kept Indie's ashes, and will probably do so for my other girls, we can all be scattered together eventually xx

1 - 16 of 16 Posts