Labradors Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....I didn't buy anything. :p

I've just been down town to see what's on offer. I needed some new shoes and I could do with a new suit.

What total tat. I've seen better at a jumble sale. 8O

Debs, Marks, Clarks, Barretts, it's all rubbish they couldn't sell anyway. :roll:

So I went to Wilkie's, got some dog treats and came home.

And the car park pay machine wasn't working so I got free parking too.

:lol:

·
Registered
794 Posts
ive dun all my sales online! i cant be bothered with goin into town to find out its all tat!so, i made a list one what we need, mostly kids wellies and trainers and i dun it online
Id be the same tho come back with just dog treats! hubbie always comments that i come back with a treat for meg! we got our prioritys right tho aint we!! hehehe

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Well done you :D I don't do sales, like you say, it's mainly stuff they can't get rid of cos its tat anyway, i'd much rather stay in the warm :D

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wizpop247 said:
ive dun all my sales online!
I do most of my shopping on-line too. :p But there's not many bargains on there either, well not the stuff I want and I'm not buying something I don't want just because it's cheap. :roll:

I was given some Argos vouchers for xmas and I fancy getting a DAB clock radio.
You know how much I could save in the Argos sale? £1.01 WOW! 8O 8O It can wait.

:lol:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
what sort of person stands outside next at 4am waiting for it to open at 5am and then turn into an animal fighting people for stuff they dont really need just because it has a fiver off 8O :lol: :lol:

i agree its all the rubbish they havent sold over the year :D :D

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
djm said:
what sort of person stands outside next at 4am waiting for it to open at 5am
me :oops: :oops: well not for a few years but i used to get up with my mum we used to get there for dead on 5 so we didnt have to stand outside for ages but it was worth doing if you knew what you were looking for. Most things are half price - i bought a lot for my house - sofa, rug etc and was back home tucked up in bed for 7am - one year we even picked up my very drunk younger sister from a party on the way home :D :D Its only a bargain if you would have bought it at full price and i usually had to de-junk my mums basket before we went the tills!

Now i cant be bothered there is nothing i want/need to justify it

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
I really can't be bothered with the sales either. I never have any money left after Christmas. :(

The kids have been given some money for Christmas by the relatives, so we have promised to take them out in a couple of days so that they can choose themselves something. Not something I shall be particularly looking forward to with three of them whinging at once, but ho hum. :roll:

Helen.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I tried to get a waterproof jacket for walking Zippy in the sales but can't find a single one in my size! So I am also giving up on the sales this year!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Well having glanced online, I really can't see anything I want at what I would consider to be a 'sale' price and I can't be a*sed to enter in the wolrd of reality shopping 8O so another one that has saved a couple of bob :lol:

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Blimey Bushy! You should have done the sales in Cheltenham with me today! I'd have shown you how to part with your money. Such bargains that it'd have been rude not to buy them. I raped and pillaged Joules and came away with a pair of THE most gorgeous boots from £140 -£29, a jacket, 2 tops and then 2 skirts oin Next, 2 other tops and a skirt in another posh shop for a mere snip.........the list goes on and on and on........!!!!

I'm clean tuckered out now!

Becs and The Gang

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Becs said:
Blimey Bushy! You should have done the sales in Cheltenham with me today! I'd have shown you how to part with your money.
Becs and The Gang
If you only wanted my money, I've had a damn lucky escape. Anyway, I only get jilted once (by the same person). :cry: :roll:

I still don't know what to do with these tangerine suede shoes

:p :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
leapudding said:
djm said:
what sort of person stands outside next at 4am waiting for it to open at 5am
me :oops: :oops: well not for a few years but i used to get up with my mum we used to get there for dead on 5 so we didnt have to stand outside for ages but it was worth doing if you knew what you were looking for. Most things are half price - i bought a lot for my house - sofa, rug etc and was back home tucked up in bed for 7am - one year we even picked up my very drunk younger sister from a party on the way home :D :D Its only a bargain if you would have bought it at full price and i usually had to de-junk my mums basket before we went the tills!

Now i cant be bothered there is nothing i want/need to justify it

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can just picture that, you with next bags and your sister "hammered" with party streamers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
BushYakker said:
[
I still don't know what to do with these tangerine suede shoes
:p :wink: :lol:
Ooohh...I'm sure if I head back to the sales I could get you a few bargains to add to the shoes to give you the 'totally tangerine' look! :lol:

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
jo10 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can just picture that, you with next bags and your sister "hammered" with party streamers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There was just about room for her and her mate in the car Jo we'd bought a rug and all sorts and had to make 2 trips to the car, they stunk of booze and were v merry! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts