Labradors Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I am going mad today, I posted this message but can’t find it now but anyhow here it is again, if I pops up somewhere else on the site apologies. I’m not with it today!

I noticed that my avatar photo has disappeared over the bank hols, not sure where it went so I tried to put it back on but it’s having none of it. Do we have to buy the right again with points or anything like that? Does anyone have any ideas?

Also my new crown has slipped, I can’t seem to find it anywhere, I was snoozing and one of you labbies must have pinched it and hid it somewhere! Now come on own up who’s had it?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Karen

Can you see my crown? I can't see it now. It used to be next to my missing avatar..................

Maybe I need an eye test?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
are you trying to upload an avatar or point to one on another website?
What error are you getting?
and yes your crown has returned. :)

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Stuart

I just tried it again to see what the error message was and it worked! It was broken honest...............

So the little golden crowns then they don't appear by the avatar photograph anymore then?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Karen

At the risk of sounding a complete div today, where are you looking on the screen to see the crown next to my name? Is it in the Author box on the left hand side of the screen or somewhere else?
I have the screen set in Platinum colours not the bright blue maybe this making a difference to what I can see or am I truly blind?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Many thanks Stuart, I really thought I was going blind there for a bit.

I find the platinum screen at work, how can I put this, a little more discreet!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Colette

You need to subscribe to the lab forum for the year to get a shiny new gold crown, and I can highly recommend it I am very pleased with mine.

In the news forum there is a posting all about subscriptions near the top if you want to know some more about it.

·
Registered
462 Posts
o cool - yes I will definitely take a look! Can't believe I missed that as I'm on here everyday - definitely worth it to keep the site up and running!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts