Labradors Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well last week whilst shopping in my local Co-op I noticed a good deal on a little dog bed for only £4!!! I thought in my ignorance that this would be ideal for Elphie, for a while at least, and would fit nicely in her crate!!! :)

So bought it and on arriving home the green eyed monster AKA Skylar spotted it straight off and tried to take it from me. I wrestled it back and put it straight in Elphie's crate. Then... I went upstairs for, oh lets see,
2 SECONDS!!! And on my return I walked into the lounge to discover the new bed missing!!!

It wasn't hard to find the culprit who had taken it out to the garden and was in the middle of a good game of tug between her and Elphie with the new bed in the middle with all the stuffing coming out of many, many holes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It lasted all of five minutes. Note to self - no more stupid ideas... 8O And back to blankets, which are safer...ummm silly 'ole me. :D

·
Registered
846 Posts
lol, i did the same with a 2 quid harness, rolo had it on for the 1st time it looked lovely, he saw his friend charlie and rrrrrrrrrrip off he went with me stood with a harness in tatters!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts