Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poor Spice is at the height of her season now. She normally spends her whole time playing with the boys and can't quite understand why she has to be shut away from them bless her :? .

I must admit it sort of reminds me of the day my mum explained to me that I mustn't take my t shirt off anymore when I was out playing with the boys :oops: .

Growing up can be so sad!

·
Registered
482 Posts
aww what a cute pic of spice. Dolly started her season yesterday and has spent most of the last couple of days under our bed hid away

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwww look at that face... I'm so flammin hormonal just now myself that nearly made ME cry!

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Oh bless her, she does look very sad & fed up. I do wish sometimes that we could explain things things to them.

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Awww look at that wee face, get her a good chick flick, some choc and a hot water bottle..that'll cher her up a bit... :lol:

·
Registered
29,722 Posts
Awwwwww bless her... we are currently on season-watch too and will end up with a similar situation here :(

LOL @ you taking your shirt off! :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,474 Posts
Poor girl, sitting there, so neglected :( Never mind Spice, it'll soon all be over and you'll be back out with the boys.

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Awww poor Spice, as someone said its a shame we can`t explain things to them, she probably thinks shes done something wrong :)

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
Bless her
Holly can totally understand how she is feeling as she is in season atm as well and has no clue why she is bleeding to death x

1 - 20 of 24 Posts