Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to everyone who recommended to zippy bed. It's fantastic and great delivery. We ordered it late tuesday night and it was here at 8.30 this morning.

Both boys have tried it out seperately and when we have the all clear for Chas they can go in it together cos they do like snuggling!

Here's Charlie trying it out

and here's Dudley

G

·
That looks so comfy!!

Can I ask what size that one is? I want to get one that will fit Rueben when he's fully grown. Was it from Ebay or the zippy website? Sorry for all the questions :oops: They just look so good I want to get one asap!

Anita & Rueben
xXx

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
Awwwww lovely pics Wendy, Great looking bed! But you know i do have to ask Wendy, Is that a Black or a Brown bed?? :wink: :lol:

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
I LOVE the fact it has a sill for heads to rest on! Luna loves resting her head on the arms of the sofa or a cushion. I think next time she needs a new bed I know what'll I'll be getting!

A photo of your 2 boys together is needed once Charlie is well enough to snuggle again!! (Hope he is still recovering ok?)

·
Premium Member
15,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We got the XXL from eBay cos both boys like to snuggle or there is room to spread out if only one is in.

The vet bed is ours that i just put over the matress cos Duds had it in his crate and he's just been de-crated!

Oh and Bernie - it's black love - definitely black!!!

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
fab Wendy - glad they like it (and have stopped digging). I think LF will have a community of Zippy-bed users soon :D

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I ordered one in Navy this morning for Lottie. They look great. She doesn't even need a new bed but since when did that matter!!
She can have one in the kitchen and one in the bedroom now!
I emailed the Zippy lady (ordered on Ebay) Julie and told her she may get a flurry of orders from LF members!

Barbara

·
Registered
526 Posts
Can I just ask if you get it from ebay it says bed but it also say mat is it a proper bed sorry prob having a bit of a blonde moment :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
That looks great Wendy, not sure whether to get one or not Cindy isn`t a snggler and would want the whole thing to herself :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
pennyblack said:
Can I just ask if you get it from ebay it says bed but it also say mat is it a proper bed sorry prob having a bit of a blonde moment :oops: :oops:
this is the page from ebay for the large size bed (NB Wendy's is an xxl) - and yes it is a bed - she also does mattresses and other types of bed too:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ZIPPY-WATERPR...0711?IMSfp=TL090711169003r2647#ht_2083wt_1167

and this is the xxl - yes it does say mat in the title but it is a bed:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ZIPPY-WATERPR...Dogs?hash=item45ed037a5f&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

G

·
pennyblack said:
wow it looks fab I am wanting to get the girls one, are they quite robust does anyone know? :oops: :?
Jet has had his for about two years now and it's still as good as new, we've got a couple of zippy beds as I think they're the best value around. :D

·
Premium Member
15,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Do they do them in human sizes too???
Looks like it - Ben is about 5'10" and said it was comfy :lol: :lol:
(he hadn't done his hair so hid his face :roll: :roll: :roll: )

1 - 20 of 41 Posts