Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More often then not I use my IPhone to browse via safari. Quite often whilst browsing it decides it wants to change from LF to the iTunes Store to download a game "game of war ". I only have this problem on here and I do use it to browse other sites so I know it's not the phone.

Does anyone else suffer with similar ?

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Mine has done this a few times now when I've been on LF. I thought I was accidentally pressing something at first. It has done it just now as I've been reading through this post. Very annoying. :?

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Second test to see if I have a problem from my mob, apart from Bruno making big stink as I tap away, all seems ok. My first try just disappeared not sure where. June

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
It comes up as banner on the thread and then few seconds later that's where it takes u!

?

·
0 Posts
I've had it happen a lot recently too. So much so, I don't bother logging in to LF via my phone anymore. It's too much hassle. :roll:

·
Premium Member
21,240 Posts
Incidentally, all these issues are being taken note of and not ignored, Yung is aware and is on the same page as us about upgrading etc.

I am going to create a thread for log on issues, ad and malware etc, can you take screen shots if possible and post them in that thread

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Yes. I can read for about 30 seconds before it does it. Getting very very annoyed!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts