Labradors Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Well what can I say????? :oops:

Ben does that at home with his teddys! We had to take the big ones away.
Had to laugh when the dogs head hit the floor and he was still at it! :lol:

Cristina

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Paul,

I have a lot of bored friends who sit at their desks all day at work, who always send me snippets to brighten up my day! lol

Julie

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
must be that time of the year :lol: ive had to put all the cushions out of max's way :oops: hormones flying everywhere 8O

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Corbie prefers his doggy cushion :D He had a small cushion to start with and then when I bought him a bigger one he was whinging because he couldn't *ahem* hump it *ahem* properly because it was too big! Has no problem now though - very embarrassing when guests are over :lol:

·
Premium Member
15,605 Posts
:lol: That clip is great!

We haven't had that problem YET with our sweet and innocent little Harvey! :lol:

Fay

·
Registered
123 Posts
LOL @ that very funny! Ermm my 15 week old puppy has been doing this since we got him!

He's even tried my head whilst i was cleaning! ( I was on my knees).

Cushions, legs, toys, other male dogs, just about anything that can fit two paws round.

At least he'll be good for studding! LOL :twisted:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Funny! My pup hasn't tried to hump anything yet. He is just over 4 months old now. Am I just lucky or have I got it all still to come? :?

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Hi Laurie, Shadow is seven and has shown very little interested in bonking anything - he tried once or twice with Rosie, our cat when he was younger, but after she took exception, he's given up and gone for the celibate lif-style!

·
Registered
113 Posts
LOL well my ginger is a female so i wont have this problem. I bet she will have to stay away from ur dogs though :wink: ...ehh not like she is gonna go out any buy a *cough* vibrator or something. :wink:

·
Registered
193 Posts
well my ginger is a female so i wont have this problem
don't be so sure Molly had a thing for "humping" her pet pillow for a while, I put it down to her being "confused"....

actually I think it was a dominance thing, as the pillow wasn't much smaller than she was....we pretty much just ignored her (while stifling giggles) and now she doesn't do it!
[/quote]

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
years ago we had a little mongrel bitch and she was worse than any dog :oops: it was anything, everything and all the time 8O total embarrassment but we loved her all the same

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
lol..ppl walking past my garden used to say tessa would make a great stud dog..lol..she was always humping brandy..LOL..now rosze does it to brandy..lol..
maybe its just there hormones or there confused??..LOL...LOL...

saying that my 2 male budgies do nothing but kiss eachother..LOL..LOL..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts