Labradors Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Luna has always slept upstairs on our bedroom floor or on the landing or when OH is away from home on the bed BUT since moving house she has become reluctant to scale the stairs at bedtime and now she has deserted me!!! She has chosen for the past 4/5 days to sleep in her bed at the bottom of the stairs instead of join me upstairs :( In some ways I am pleased she is becoming more independent as it should make it easier when/if she has to stay with my fabulous dog-sitting offering parents...

BUT I miss her sleepy noises and feet warming skills!! She is joining me in the early hours for an early morning curl up together so I'm hoping we haven't fallen out!

Anyone had a similar change?

·
Registered
415 Posts
I have been going through exactly the same, Winston has always slept in our room, but lately he is choosing to sleep on the sofa instead! Like Luna he comes up in the early hours for a cuddle. I miss my baby though! He is 14 months now, how old is Luna? Maybe as you say they are just growing up :(

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Luna is 16months now so maybe it is an age 'thing'. Glad I'm not the only one missing night long doggy snoring!!

G

·
0 Posts
Aww I'm sure she still loves you she's just a growing girl and needs a bit of space for herself xx

·
Registered
10,815 Posts
Maybe it is just a bit warm for her at the moment, I bet she will be back snuggling up with you when the weather cools off :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts