Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noooo It's a Poo-dell!!! 8O :lol: :lol:

I was taking a few little vids of the girls having fun in the woods this afternoon when I managed to catch the Pood pretending to be a "Proper" dog :wink: . I wonder if I have the only Poo-dell who Points and Tracks, as well as hurls herself over big logs. :lol:

Fun in the Woods

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Ahhhhh how wonderfull.

She looks like she is having a great times especially jumping the log.

Have you thought of doing Agility (I think that is the one with the jumps, bridges etc.) with her, bet she would enjoy it.

Happy New Year. xx

?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
_Rio_ said:
Have you thought of doing Agility (I think that is the one with the jumps, bridges etc.) with her, bet she would enjoy it.
She already goes to Agility Training and hopefully she will be part of the display team this summer :D . She really loves it, although we have only been doing tiny jumps so far (she is only 9 months old) but as you can see she thinks small jumps are for Sissies and loves to find the logs to jump in the woods. :lol:

I really want to do some Tracking Training with her too, as she loves to get her nose down and follow a scent. I just haven't got myself organised enough to start training that yet.

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
Don't care what she is Jules ..........................i WANT her or one like her has to be braawn though. She's fab love her :D :D

?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
mrsm said:
Don't care what she is Jules ..........................i WANT her or one like her has to be braawn though. She's fab love her :D :D
I've got to say, you're not the only one Marie. Since having her she has changed a fair few people's opinions about Poodles. I think at some point I may even have to get another one, as she is such a happy, easy little soul, you just can't be miserable for very long with her around :D . Hubby wants one NOW but as I'm in charge of the Dog Dept, I've told him the next pup has to be Labrador shaped :wink: :lol: .

The terrorist has just watched that vid & his words were "that's my girl!"
You know what, since meeting Mitch, Pood has fallen for every Jack Rascal she has seen, including Bec's Flo 8O ....She was most disappointed Mitch wasn't in her Christmas Stocking and I had to explain to her that it was bad form to give Dogs as Christmas Presents. 8O :wink:

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
awwwww bless her little cotton socks Jules - I do soooo adore her attitude

I'm desperate for a pood but OH just will NOT comply :twisted: We saw some fab parti's at an agility comp at the weekend - standard & miniature, but he still won't give in. I may have to give up & change tack soon - much to my chagrin

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
Joking apart Jules i really wasn't taken with poods have met a few over the years .........................spoilt lap dog types :roll: :?
But since actually meeting the wonderful Cleo in the flesh am smitten :D :D
Why oh why didn't i do a runner with her when i had the chance ....................dam it grrrrrrrr :lol: :lol:

?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
mrsm said:
Why oh why didn't i do a runner with her when i had the chance ....................dam it grrrrrrrr :lol: :lol:
Because at the time you still had a bad leg and I could have outrun you :wink: :lol: .

My Nan always had Poodles and they were snappy little things but then when I think back the poor things only went round the block on a lead once a day to do their "business" and the rest of the time they were expected to just sit and look pretty......No wonder they were miserable :( .

Poodles need to run and have fun, play games and use that quick brain, much in the same way that other intelligent, energetic dogs do. No one in their right mind would give a Border Collie to a frail elderly person or buy one to use as a dressing up dolly or a fashion item, yet this is the plight of many Poodles....and I think that is so sad, as they are naturally such happy little souls if treated like a dog.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts