Labradors Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi this is Zeevy or posh name Pazanne Roxanne she is 13 wks old today and full of mischief. Hobbies include Gardening: digging holes in the grass or deadheading the roses before they are dead or diving into the potatoes.
Swimming: both paw in the water bowl practicing dogie paddle. or Duck diving picking out the food she has dropped int the water haha. I had forgotten how mad lab puppies could be but we love her so much.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,813 Posts
Pops, posh name Proud To Be of Tintagel Winds, also 13 weeks

255DC953-96EA-4634-AEFE-C6A5DEC9AFB4.jpg

Reactions: DJGoody and Casodil

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sounds stupid as she is a Labrador but couldn’t look any more like a Labrador if she tried 🤣
Just the posture and everything, what you’d expect to see on a portrait or Christmas card

·
Administrator
20,631 Posts
She's a sweet little girl, small for a Labrador, and looks even smaller because Amy is so big! Loves to work, but also loves a cuddle.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,I've just joined this group!My Labrador is called Coco (original,I know��) and she is a five year old choccy girl.Her posh name is 'Barney's Sweet Coco' and she is an absolute nutter,but I love her to bits!

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Thank you all for your replies Labradors never seem to slow down they just love being mischievous.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts