Labradors Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Gus
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, we are Joe, Katy and Gus from East Yorks!

Gus was born in May 2020, we finally now feel like we have some level of knowledge that can help others.

Long time lurker and lover of posts by @JohnW, can't thank all the contributers enough as we've taken so much advice from the forums.

Gus was (still sometimes is) a full on hooligan. Largest of the litter, endless energy and very physical. Never been scared of anything, overly friendly and loves people and dogs.

If we can get through puppy stage, I genuinely believe anyone can with the right info!

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Fawn Companion dog Dog Carnivore Dog breed Finger Companion dog Dog Plant Flowerpot Carnivore Dog breed Head Dog Eye Dog breed Carnivore Dog Dog breed Carnivore Fawn Companion dog

·
Premium Member
2,012 Posts
Welcome to the forum, lots of useful advice on the various sections and yes, they are a handful as a pup. I must be mad as I have three and am awaiting my fourth, which will be four generations under one roof (hopefully). I also have an FCR and a foxhound, so am definitely slightly crazy.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome Gus and family. Jas is nearly 9 months and looking at Gus's adorable pics I had to smile, they are like peas in a pod - including the lovely brown nose . I took her ti the beach today fully expecting the usual high jinks - but wow, I think our girl is maturing, she was SO good, I came home on a high. John is right, it all comes good 🙂
Dog Water Dog breed Carnivore Collar

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Hi and welcome.
Ah, I remember the puppy stage well. Thankfully Ash is now a sensible adult, well most of the time.;) He can still have his moments.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts