Labradors Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've just joined the forum after reading a recommendation on the MSE forum. Ruby is a 13 week old Black lab who we've had since she was 9 weeks. She's absolutely adorable although a complete terror!

She loves meeting new dogs and new people - especially kids and she loves to bite - us usually....

We live near Nottingham with 2 (not dog friendly) cats.

Hi everyone!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Ruby

Hi and welcome to you and Ruby. She is very cute and looks like she is wondering what mischief to get up to next!

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Hi and welcome to LF, Ruby is gorgeous, hopefully she and the cats will reach an impasse, as long as they have somewhere to go that she can`t they`ll all be fine :D

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum :D

Ruby is gorgeous and looks far too sweet and innocent to be a little terror! :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Hello and welcome to you and the adorable Ruby. Such a cute face. How does she cope with the cats then? :?

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Ruby looks so sweet - like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth :lol:

Karen & Sasha

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
hi and welcome to LF!!

what an adorable looking pup and if i may say so, what a good choice of name :wink:

love jan and ruby xx

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for your kind welcomes!

All I can say is that whoever said a picture (or a photo) paints a thousand words should have added that those words lie!! She is a complete monkey half the time - the other half she sleeps...

But yes she is a sweetie too!

When it comes to the cats, we have a 3 legged cat who she is wary of since he swiped at her, and then the other one who can climb, run and bully the 3 legged cat all the time is scared silly of her. He offers up a chase to her on a regular basis which she gladly accepts. She desparately wants to play with them and they really don't appreciate the growling, barking and jumping up and down. I'm sure they'll all learn....

We took her to Pets Home tonight - that was an experience!

Rachel (& Ruby) xx

1 - 18 of 18 Posts