Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.....this is Zippyjulie.... I'd like to introduce myself and Diesel a beautiful big boy with "hollywood" snowy white teeth. He loves the outdoor life especially days out at the seaside.

Diesel has a very hyperactive nature and he loves to have a good romp.

Glad everyone and the dogs like their beds....sorry can't advertise but thanks for all your support

All the best.....Julie

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Well Julie I'm not actually sure whether to welcome you or not as it could prove rather expensive. I already have one zippy bed and could be back for more :roll: .

Just kidding welcome to you and Diesel :hello2:

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Hi Julie and Deisel and welcome to you both to LF :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

I dont have one of your beds yet, but I am sure it is just a matter of time :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Oh i have a Diesel to! :D
A 4 year old black boy :D
Welcome to LF i hope you find it as usefull as i have

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Hello lady of the famous and fabulous zippy beds!

My order will be with you in due course!

Welcome aboard LF. Be prepared to lose hours of your time on here. It's very addictive :lol:

J

·
0 Posts
Hi & welcome to you & Diesel, i have 1 of your lovely beds but Bailey's still not keen on it although today he did have a lie down in it but only with me in it :lol: At least its some progress i suppose :lol:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hi Julie and Welcome and hello to the lovely Diesel too.
Thanks for my Zippy it arrived yesterday and its a lovely green . Bracken loves it and as its so big we have called it her boat!

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
Hello and welcome to Lf
Another one here with a zippy and so far they all still prefer the sofa so instead Holly my 9 month old has put all her babies in it instead :lol:

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Hi Julie, welcome to you and Diesel, I don`t think you need to advertise on here, the members have been doing that for you :wink: :lol: .

Diesel is a very handsome lad, loving the second pic, they do seem to like showing off the family jewels :lol:

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Hi Julie,told you you had a lot of fans on here! Lottie loves her Zippy.
So glad you also have a handsome lab,Diesel is gorgeous.
A big welcome to LF.

Barbara

G

·
0 Posts
Hi Julie and Diesel good to see you on LF. I think I may be the one who started the ball rolling with the Zippy beds, I saw you with them at crufts a couple of years back and got my first 1 then, it's still going strong and we've got another 1 now too. :D :D

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Hello and welcome. Diesel looks a very handsome boy. I'm not looking at the beds........I'm not.........I'm not..........!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts