Labradors Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So 11 weeks to the day after giving birth to a litter of nine pups, Indy was back in action yesterday, and looked, and worked liked she'd never been away.

The weather was not good yesterday, but the birds went very well, on a very strong wind, extremely testing birds, for early season, wish I'd have been in the butts :wink: :wink: :wink:

Team line up, Fizz, Jud, Spike, and Indy

Indy back in action, not quite back on form!!

That's better :wink:

Jud doing his bit.

Indy before the deluge

And after

Finally, rather damp looking Jud and Fizz

For those interested in the end product, the bag was 54 brace, the dogs worked very hard in at times difficult conditions, it was a very enjoyable day.

Andrew

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Adore your dogs! Have an especially soft spot for Jud.

As usual, spectacular photos, which I am always pleased to look at. Thank you.

The first shot of them all is just glorious.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Excellent, excellent, excellent!!! :D

I agree the first shot of the team is a special photograph. All the dogs look fantastic.

I’m sure you did wish that you were in the butts that day, but with 54 brace shot, I bet you are happy that you didn’t have to pay for it. :wink:

John

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Those are fantastic shots...I just love that first shot..but also loving Indy in action..just beautiful.. :) :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Andy i've been looking at this forum for a few weeks now, I pick up alot on local shoots Partridge, Pheasant, Woodcock and duck but have never been on the Grouse. Is it difficult to get a doys picking up (i'm not looking for any payment) as i'm really keen to go along and take part. Any idea's would be good.
Thanks James

·
Registered
330 Posts
Great pics, as ever Andy, i'll get the old "box brownie" out again when our shoot days start and see what we can come up with.

A photo competition would be excellent for the forum, All in fun that is no prizes just peoples comments good or bad.

Keith

1 - 11 of 11 Posts