Labradors Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After posting in the thankyou thread, I thought I would post a few pics here as I haven't posted any for ages :)

Here are the boy's Secret Santa Pics featuring Marley the tealeaf and Indi the bemused:

Hmmmm.... wonder what this is? :eek:

Yeah! Secret Santa at last! :D

Tee heee....Me's winnin you's Marwey! I almost done it! :twisted:

Yeah! we got our favowite toys! Birdies and shoes! Fanks so much! :D :D Hey mum, where are you goin' wid doze shoes? I will eat all me dinner - I pwomise!

Hang on a sec...I can't find my birdie :( Marwey were is my pressie :?

....Snot here Indi, me not got it! :twisted: Honest! Look at my face! Is this not the most honest face you have seen?

Hmmm... Maybe if I look away, Indi won't see it and will put him off the scent!" :roll: *whistles jingle bells*

Hmmm.... I wonder if it is up here? It has to be around here as I have looked everywhere else.... 8)

All this lookin' around is not just makin me cwoss, it makin me bwoody cwoss eyed too! :? Or is dat because of the beer me supped earlier do you fink? :oops:

Haha! Found it, now....where to bury it.... :twisted:

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thankyou all. Doggies been tired today after the chaos yesterday :lol:

Indi had buried a piece of pork pie and a sausage in MIL garden 8O :lol:

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well it is only four days after Christmas and already both bird toys seem to have disappeared :?

I don't know which one to blame :lol:

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
_Kate_ said:
Great pics!

Maybe the birds have flown away!!!! :lol: :lol:

Glad they liked them

Kate
They liked them both so much Kate, I think they have hidden them from one another - only trouble is we don't know where :lol:

They will turn up again no doubt ;) They are their favourite toys and they have had a whale of a time playing with them, the duck type noise they replicate has been ringing constantly in our ears :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts