Labradors Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst having a peruse through this months edition who did I spy, but our very own Jem-d, pictured with one her many awards :lol: :lol: :lol:

Accompanied by a very nice action shot of Megan, performing a somewhat unusual entry into water.

Further investigation revealed pictures of other LF dogs, two of Natashas boys, Grouse, and young Stan the Man, appear in the Gundog section.

Well done one and all

Andrew

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
monkeyboy said:
Accompanied by a very nice action shot of Megan, performing a somewhat unusual entry into water.
I know exactly the picture you mean, we were talking about it at the weekend. I haven’t got my magazine with me in order to study the rest. Well done Jenny and Natasha & the hounds of course! :D

John

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Thanks Andrew - I will have to pay a visit to WH Smith :wink:

If it's the photo I think it is, it's on Matt Breach's website. He is a great photographer and takes some wonderful shots.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
There most certainly is a very nice picture of 'our own' Jenny in there and as an extra bonus you'll even find the good looking bloke in the same picture 8O (Jenny is keeping her cool, though, in spite of the 'distraction' :lol: ) I think we may just have to rename that magazine to: The LF Gazette or something as LF dogs seems to make up a lot of their doggy pictures :lol: :lol:

Natasha

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
westmacott said:
Good stuff,
nice when camera man likes your dogs.

Steve
Indeed it is Steve, I've just noticed that you and Lizzy are in their as well, receiving your award at the GRC of Nothumbria Test. Alongside Lee and Bob.

I've also noticed a picture of Russ Hodgen and Kim (Lowforge Amelia of Russjancoe, Bob's litter sister), they won the Vale of York GRC Novice, but as they are not yet affiliated to the KC, the dogs were running under their pet names.

Most embarrasingly of all, I've only just noticed a picture of a certain yellow Lab of mine, forming the banner on the top of every page in the Gundog Section :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

There is also an interesting piece, (and picture) about a yellow Dual Champion, Staindrop Saighdear, well worth a read for those interested in the show/working world.

Andrew

1 - 9 of 9 Posts