Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who died on 28th Dec 2002, you may think it strange I put this in Rainbow Bridge but my fondest memory of her and all our dogs (3 of mine 1 of hers) was them sitting in a semi circle round her chair sharing her wine gums with her :D

Miss you so much Mother

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
What a lovely thought! It would be strange to separate people and the dogs they loved (and who loved them) at the Bridge so I like to think of all my beloved people looking after the dogs we have loved and lost :D

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
I too like to think of dogs and people together as I hope one day I'll be reunited with mine.

What a lovely memory to remember your Mum by.

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Mary, my thoughts are with you.

I can picture your mum in her chair feeding the dogs. I'm sure she is doing the same in Heaven, just like I imagine my nan is up there feeding our old moggie prawns...

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
awwwwwwww (((((((((((big hugs)))))))))))))) mary, luckily i still have my mum but my dad went 10 yrs ago now and i still miss him so very much, he would of loved zak, but that pic you conjure of your mum sharing her wine gums makes me smile mary what a lovely memory

sheila and zak

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Mary, my thoughts are with you on this day you remember your mother. I'm glad you've got some happy memories and thanks for sharing those with us. ((big hugs)) xxx

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
I am sure your Mum is now sitting at the Bridge showering all of the doggies with wine gums, Mary. :wink:

I think that is a lovely memory you have of her. Thinking of you on this difficult day.

Helen.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts